A massive semi-modular system in a small case with the footprint of a laptop. Cascadia has MIDI in/out/thru/USB, Eurorack compatible signal levels and pro-level audio I/O to interface with the rest of your studio or get your studio started. Check it out—
Modern Analog Architecture
Cascadia is packed with a mix of classic East and West Coast synthesizer blocks. Normalized connections let you get straight to the sounds inside. Or, let your imagination run wild and patch any of the modules together however you choose. Make small tweaks to the architecture, or re-route the entire synth to your liking—the choice is yours!
Two Precision Analog VCOs
- VCO A is Thru-zero FM-ready with a dedicated Index VCA, Sub Oscillator, PWM and Soft/hard sync.
- VCO B is a combo VCO/LFO with 4 simultaneous outputs
Six Channel Waveform Mixer
- Two patchable (normalled) inputs
- Noise generator with multiple algorithms.
- Optional asymmetric soft clipping on the mix output.
Liquid-Sounding, Cascaded 4-Pole Multimode Filter
- Eight Modes: LP1, LP2, LP4, BP2, BP4, HP4, NT2, Phazor.
- Additional dedicated outputs for LP4 and HP4.
- Input Level Knob for fine control of filter input and resonance balance and added drive.
- Multiple FM inputs and a QM input, all with attenuators.
More information you can find here: INTELLIJEL CASCADIA