The ROKIT Powered 10-3 140W 10" 3-Way Active Midfield Monitor from KRK is a 3-way active midfield monitor ideal for use in medium to large professional studios. The monitor features a 10" glass aramid composite cone woofer that maximizes low frequency performance while minimizing distortion. The 4" glass aramid composite midrange driver provides neutral midrange response, while the 1" neodymium soft dome tweeter provides a more natural sound than metal-domed tweeters, resulting in natural mixes with less ear fatigue. The speaker features a rotating baffle that lets you adjust the mid and high drivers, allowing you to position the speaker horizontally or vertically without a loss of quality.
The tri-amplified design provides 140W of total power to the speaker elements, while the 3-way crossover system provides a smooth and accurate frequency response. The MDF cabinet features a front-firing bass port and a curved front baffle for minimal diffraction and distortion. The recessed high frequency waveguide focuses the sound away from the cabinet and provides optimal pattern control and phase response.
The rear of the cabinet features XLR, 1/4" TRS, and RCA inputs, allowing you to connect the monitor to virtually any sound system. An input gain control lets you precisely set the monitor to work with your other audio components, while LF and HF level controls help you match the speaker to your environment. Thermal and overload/clip protection are built right into the design of the speaker to ensure safe and reliable long-term operation. The monitor is shielded for safe use near video monitors and computers.
KRK Rokit 10-3 G4 Powered Studio Monitor Features:
- 4th-generation Rokit studio monitor with pro-grade 3-way design
- Rigid Kevlar drivers ensure low-distortion sound reproduction
- Efficient Class D power amp pumps out high-quality sound at reduced operating temperatures
- Built-in brickwall limiter provides a balanced sound, safeguards against damage, and maintains your audio’s dynamics
- Optimized high-frequency waveguide produces a wide, deep, dynamic sweet spot and incredible imaging
- Low-resonance enclosure gives you spot-on low-end performance
- Front-firing port yields excellent low-end response and straightforward speaker placement
- State-of-the-art DSP includes room correction, an LCD visual EQ, and more
- KRK app adjusts EQ settings, subwoofer levels, crossover settings, and polarity settings and aids with speaker placement and level matching
- Onboard signal generator is a must-have for calibrating your system
More information - KRK