Never worry about power again.
Strymon Zuma is the quietest and most powerful pedal power supply of its kind, capable of powering a huge number of guitar pedals silently and reliably with a staggering 500mA of current available at each output. With nine high-current, individually isolated, ultra-low-noise outputs – each with its own dedicated regulator and custom transformer – Zuma is the most advanced isolated pedal power supply available today.
A pedalboard can be a noisy place, and your choice of power supply can have a huge effect on the noise level and transparency of your guitar tone. We designed Zuma to address the main pain points guitarists face with dual-stage topology, pre-regulated outputs, optically isolated feedback and advanced multi-stage filtering – so you can rest easy at the gig, knowing that your pedals and rig will sound the absolute best that it can.
- 9 high-current, fully isolated outputs
- 9 outputs offer 9V DC option
- 500mA per 9V DC output powers nearly any pedal
- 2 selectable outputs offer 9V, 12V, or 18V DC options
- 12V option provides 375mA, 18V provides 250mA
- Delivers a maximum of 48W
- 9 pedal cables included (5.5mm x 2.1mm barrel connectors, center negative, right angle to straight cables)
- Detachable IEC power cable included
- 24V OUT jack allows connection to additional outputs via Strymon Ojai or Ojai R30 (sold separately)
- Nine individual custom transformers (one per channel) deliver clean, consistent power
- Worldwide power compatibility insures no-hassle international touring
- Energy efficient, compact design
More information - Strymon