Apollo x4 gives engineers and producers recording larger projects the same professional analog tones heard on your favorite records with four onboard Unison™ mic preamps. With elite‑class conversion and QUAD Core UAD plug-in processing, Apollo x4 lets you record through preamps from Neve, API, Manley, SSL, and more — with near‑zero latency — giving you a fully-stocked analog studio, right on your desktop.
- Experience elite-class Apollo sound — as heard on hundreds of hit records
- Record your vocals and synths in realtime through classic mic preamp emulations from Neve, API, Manley, Avalon, and more
- Link up to four Apollos for 156 channels of premium I/O and control it from your Apollo x4
- Create with seamless hardware-software integration and analog console modeling in LUNA Recording System
Hear Every Detail in your Recordings
Apollo x4 improves upon the original Apollo Twin’s gold‑standard audio quality with completely redesigned A/D and D/A conversion — giving you increased dynamic range and ultra‑low THD. This elite‑class conversion gives you a spacious, organic sound that easily rivals dedicated high‑end converters.
Record Synths and Vocals through Iconic Preamps
With its four Unison™ preamps and dual front panel Hi‑Z instrument inputs, Apollo x4 lets you track in realtime through preamp and channel strip plug-ins from Neve, Manley, API, and dozens more, giving you the same rich analog texture as the hardware used on decades of iconic music.*
Get the Pro Sounds of Analog Hardware, Right on your Desktop
Out of the box, Apollo x4's included plug-ins give you album-ready tones in realtime with professional tools like the UA 610-B Tube Preamp & EQ, Teletronix LA‑2A tube compressor, amps from Marshall and Ampeg, and more. Plus, Apollo x4 lets you tap into the entire UAD plug-in library, giving you the proven hit-making sounds of Ocean Way Studios, Capitol Chambers, and hundreds more.
Enjoy a Fast, Natural Workflow with LUNA
Apollo x4 works with all major DAWs, but only LUNA Recording System gives you seamless integration with Apollo, for big analog studio sound — in realtime — using a host of built-in features and extensions from API console modeling to genuine Neve summing and integrated Studer tape.
Your New Analog Studio, Expanded
Link up to four Apollos for 156 channels of premium I/O as your studio grows — and control it all from your desktop using Apollo x4.
- Desktop 12 x 18 Thunderbolt 3 audio interface for Mac and Windows with elite A/D and D/A conversion inherited directly from the acclaimed Apollo X rackmount interfaces (backwards compatible with Thunderbolt 1 & 2 on Mac)
- 4 Unison mic preamps offer stunning models of classic tube and transformer-based mic preamps and guitar amps
- Produce with LUNA Recording System — a fully-integrated recording application for Apollo (Mac/Thunderbolt)
- UAD-2 QUAD Core Processing for tracking through vintage compressors, EQs, tape machines, mic preamps, and guitar amp plug-ins with near-zero latency, regardless of audio buffer size
- Combine up to 4 Thunderbolt-equipped Apollos and 6 total UAD devices
- 2 Unison-enabled Hi-Z instrument inputs
- 2 independent headphone outputs
- Built-in Talkback mic for communication with studio talent and recording slate cues
Includes monitor remote functions and Mono, Mute, DIM, and ALT monitor controls
- Up to 8 channels of additional digital input and output via optical ADAT or S/PDIF
- Includes the "Realtime Analog Classics Plus" UAD plug-in bundle featuring the Teletronix LA-2A, 1176, and Fairchild 670 compressors, Pultec EQs, UA 610-B Tube Preamp & EQ, and more.*
- Runs UAD Powered Plug-Ins via VST, Audio Units, and AAX in all major DAWs
- Uncompromising analog design, superior components, and premium build quality
- Free, industry-leading technical support — on the phone and online — from knowledgeable audio engineers
Realtime Analog Classics Plus Bundle
With the Realtime Analog Classics Plus plug-in bundle, you not only get legendary compressors such as the Fairchild® 670 and EQs like the Pultec® EQP-1A, but also stunning guitar and bass amp emulations from Softube, and UA’s landmark 610-B Tube Preamp and EQ plug-in.
- UA 610-B Tube Preamp and EQ
- Fairchild® 670 (Legacy)
- 1176SE/LN® Classic Limiting Amplifiers (Legacy)
- Pultec® Pro Equalizers (Legacy)
- Ampeg® SVT-VR Classic Bass Amp
- Precision Mix Rack Collection
- UA Precision Enhancer Hz
- Raw Distortion
- RealVerb Pro