- The 50mm, dual-diaphragm drivers keep bass frequencies from bleeding into the mids and highs, for enhanced clarity.
- Equipped with CCAW Japanese coils, the Crossfade M-100 Master supports frequencies up to 40 kHz, resulting in clean, Hi-Res sound reproduction.
- The re-engineered driver cover enhances driver stability to deliver a wide tonal range.
- The over-ear/circumaural design features memory-foam earpads, which mold to your ears to provide a comfortable fit, passive noise isolation, and minimal sound leakage.
- The headphones are equipped with a steel frame and a headband both designed for durability.
- Ideal for traveling on the road, the Crossfade M-100 Master fold into a compact shape thanks to the CliqFold hinge design.
- Store and carry your headphones with the included protective Exoskeleton case, which can be clipped onto your bag, backpack, or luggage.
- Two included V-CORKS seal and protect the unused input connectors.
- You can mix two sources simultaneously to the M-100 Master by connecting individual sources to the inputs on both earcups.
- The included SharePlay cable lets you share your music on a ride or DJ tandem without additional adapters.
Speaker driver 50mm dual-diaphragm driver
Frequency response 5 - 40,000 Hz
Speaker sensitivity 107dB @ 1kHz 1mW
Microphone sensitivity -42dB @ 1kHz
Type Over-Ear Circumaural
More information - V-MODA