Shape your recordings into records.
Apollo Solo is the world’s finest Thunderbolt 3-powered desktop recording audio interface for Mac and Windows, giving you class-leading audio conversion, two mic preamps — so you can record through preamps from Neve, API, SSL, and more — and a suite of included UAD plug-ins for recording album-quality results, with near-zero latency.
- Experience class-leading Apollo sound — as heard on hundreds of hit records
- Record your vocals and synths in realtime through classic mic preamp emulations from Neve,
- API, Manley, Avalon, and more
- Enjoy clear, detailed monitoring with the best-sounding headphone amplifier in its class
- Create on-the-go using a sonically superior bus-powered interface with rugged all-metal construction
Record Synths and Vocals through Iconic Preamps
With its two Unison™ preamps and front panel Hi‑Z instrument input, Apollo Solo lets you track in realtime through preamp and channel strip plug‑ins from Neve, Manley, API, and dozens more, giving you the same rich analog texture as the hardware used on decades of iconic music.*
Get the Pro Sounds of Analog Hardware, Right on your Desktop
Out of the box, Apollo Solo's included plug-ins give you album-ready tones in realtime with professional tools like the UA 610-B Tube Preamp & EQ, Teletronix LA-2A tube compressor, amps from Marshall and Ampeg, and more. Plus, Apollo Solo lets you tap into the entire UAD plug-in library, giving you the proven hit-making sounds of Ocean Way Studios, Capitol Chambers, and hundreds more.
Best-in-Class Headphone Amplifier
Apollo Solo's onboard headphone output is louder and punchier, with lower noise and flatter frequency response versus any interface in its class. This means you can confidently track and mix using headphones, knowing you're hearing every sonic detail.
Record with a Fast, Natural Workflow using LUNA
Apollo Solo works with all major DAWs, but only LUNA Recording System gives you seamless integration with Apollo, for big analog studio sound — in realtime — using a host of built-in features and extensions from API console modeling to genuine Neve summing and integrated Studer tape.
Ready to Go
With its robust all-metal construction and bus-powered Thunderbolt 3 operation, Apollo Solo is the only "clutter-free" portable audio interface that truly delivers album-quality results. It’s like having a virtual analog studio that fits onto any desktop, and easily travels in your laptop bag.
- Desktop 2 x 4 Thunderbolt 3-powered audio interface with class-leading 24-bit/192 kHz audio conversion (backwards compatible with Thunderbolt 1 & 2 on Mac)
- Unison mic preamp and guitar amp emulations from Neve,® API,® Manley,® Marshall,® Fender,® and more*
- Realtime UAD Processing for tracking through UAD plug-ins at near-zero latency, regardless of audio buffer size
- Runs UAD Powered Plug-Ins via VST, Audio Units, and AAX in all major DAWs
- Includes studio compressors, EQs, reverbs, and guitar amp emulations, and more as part of “Realtime Analog Classics” bundle
- Best-in-class headphone amplifier for loud, detailed, low-noise monitoring
- Bus-powered connection to Mac and Windows Thunderbolt 3 systems for easy portability and reduced cable clutter
- Thunderbolt 3 cable sold separately
- Free, industry-leading technical support — on the phone and online — from knowledgeable audio engineers
Realtime Analog Classics Bundle
With the Realtime Analog Classics plug-in bundle, you get legendary compressors like the Teletronix® LA-2A and EQs like the Pultec® EQP-1A, stunning guitar and bass amp emulations from Softube, as well as UA’s landmark 610-B Tube Preamp and EQ plug-in.
- UA 610-B Tube Preamp and EQ
- Marshall® Plexi Classic Amplifier
- Teletronix® LA-2A Classic Leveling Amplifier (Legacy)
- 1176SE/LN® Classic Limiting Amplifiers (Legacy)
- Pultec® Pro Equalizers (Legacy)
- Precision Mix Rack Collection
- Raw Distortion
- RealVerb Pro