The next evolution of the System Concrete, the Make Noise Tape and Microsound Music Machine combines some of their best modules into a full modular system for experimentation with classic tape music and granular synthesis techniques. With the capability of both synthesizing sound and working with pre-recorded samples, this is a perfect system for sonic adventurers and sound designers.
Three audio modules form the core of the Tape and Microsound Music Machine: the Morphagene, QPAS, and Mimeophon. The SoundHack Morphagene combines the realms of musique concrete and computer music to form a sonic crucible of sample manipulation (in full stereo, no less). Capable of both live processing and manipulation of pre-recorded material, this module turns time into malleable matter: time stretching, sample chopping, live looping, and pitch-shifted delay effects are all easily within reach. Rearrange external samples or granularize live audio: countless techniques are readily available and accessible via voltage control.
All housed in a 104hp Make Noise Powered Skiff, this system is a complete vessel for sonic adventure and expedition: simply plug in and start on a journey that will no doubt take several years to unfold.
APE AND MICROSOUND MUSIC MACHINE FEATURES
- Full Eurorack modular system geared toward adventurous sample manipulation and experimental synthesis
- Next evolution of the Make Noise System Concrete
- SoundHack Morphagene for granular/microsound sample manipulation
- QPAS stereo filter/resonator and binaural manipulation device
- SoundHack Mimeophon stereo multi-zone color audio repeater
- XOH for stereo mixing and final output, including headphone output
- Maths function generator for envelopes, LFOs, mixing, and more
- Wogglebug random voltage generator and chaotic signal source
- Mult for passive signal splitting and distribution
- Housed in 104hp Make Noise Skiff
- Patch cables and blank panels included
- 10hp available for expansion
More information - Make Noise Music